PROMOTION RULES WINTER SALE
1. General provisions
- These terms and conditions of the WINTER SALE Promotion (hereinafter referred to as the Promotion Regulations) specify the conditions of participation, rights of persons participating in the WINTER SALE Promotion and the obligations of the Organizer (hereinafter referred to as the Promotion).
- The Promotion Organizer is Smartino sp. z o. o. based in Warsaw (code: 02-993) at ul. Syta 78, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000383843, NIP 5213597935, share capital PLN 50,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer).
- Customers who meet the participation conditions may participate in the Promotion in the Promotion become participants of the Promotion (hereinafter referred to as Participants).
- The expressions listed below used in these Regulations should be given the following meanings:
- Club Member - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, who is a registered user of the Online Store and additionally registered in LM Family under the terms specified in the Regulations of the "La Millou Family" Program;
- Account – online store user account;
- LM Family – La Millou Family loyalty program;
- Products - all products from the commercial offer available in the Online Store and/or Stationary Store;
- Regulations of the "La Millou Family" Program - regulations of the "La Millou Family" Program available at https://www.lamillou.com/en/lm-family-terms-conditions;
- Regulations of the Online Store - regulations of the Online Store available at https://www.lamillou.com/en/terms-and-conditions ;
- Online Store - online store run by the Organizer at https://www.lamillou.com/en/
- Order - the Participant's declaration of will aimed directly at concluding a Product sales contract with the Organizer.
2. Date and place of the Promotion
- The promotion is conducted on the territory of the Republic of Poland. The Promotion covers Products offered via the Online Store and in the Stationary Store;
- The promotion is valid from:
- 23.01.2024 at 00:00 to 31.01.2024 at 23:59 for Promotion Participants who are Club Members;
- 25.01.2024 at 00:00 to 31.01.2024 at 23:59 for all other Promotion Participants who are not Club Members;
(hereinafter referred to as the Promotion Duration).
3. Subject of the Promotion and conditions of participation in the Promotion
- Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and free of charge (i.e. the purchase of Products under the Promotion does not require the Promotion Participant to incur additional costs apart from paying the Price of the Products subject to the Promotion and the costs selected by the Customer, including delivery costs).
- To take part in the Promotion, during the Promotion Period you must:
- read and accept these Promotion Regulations;
- in the case of sales conducted via the Online Store: (i) add the Products participating in the Promotion to the Cart; (ii) place an Order; and (iii) payment for the Products;
- As part of the Promotion for Participants who are not Club Members:
- all Organizer's Products during the Promotion Period will be reduced by up to 50% compared to their price before the Promotion Date;
- using the Promotion does not require the use of a code. Products offered by the Organizer will be automatically discounted during the Promotion Period.
- As part of the Promotion for Participants who are Club Members:
- Club members, regardless of the terms of the Promotion specified in point III section 3 above these Promotion Regulations are entitled to an additional discount of 5% of the Order value. An additional 5% discount will be applied:
- in the case of sales via the Online Store - automatically after the Participant logs in to the Account available on the Website and adds Products to the cart;
- The promotion is combined with other promotions, discounts, rebates, reductions, promotional campaigns, special price or product offers that are valid in the Online Store and the Stationary Store, unless the terms of such promotion, discount, rebate, discount, promotional campaigns or special offer pricing or product terms provide otherwise.
- The Subject of the Promotion cannot be withdrawn in cash or exchanged for any other means of payment and is non-transferable.
- Promotion Participants may submit any complaints regarding the Promotion in particular by e-mail to the e-mail addres firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: or to the Organizer's address indicated in the content of the Order (hereinafter referred to as the Complaint) no later than 30 days from the end of the Promotion Duration.
- The complaint should include the name and surname, exact address of the person filing the complaint, date and place of the event to which the claim relates, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint and the content of the request.
- The Organizer responds to the Complaint immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of its submission.
- Complaints are considered by the Organizer, applying in particular the provisions of these Promotion Regulations.
5. Final provisions
- The Regulations are available at the Organizer's office, in the Online Store and in the Online Store.
- To the extent not regulated in these Promotion Regulations, the provisions of the Online Store Regulations shall apply accordingly.